This Caribean ecological punch canvas is the perfect foundation cloth for punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles. This canvas is woven with a sturdy 223 gr/m3, hence you can sew many projects with it. Make cushion covers, canvas bags or other home decor. Our partners produce this fabric under strict GOTS certification, so guilt-free crafting is guaranteed :-).
Product details Caribean Ecological Punch Canvas
- Color caribean with size 74 x 74 cm
- Our partners produce this fabric under GOTS certification. Which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria.
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain and weighs 223 gr/M3
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric in the washing machine up to 40C, which is handy if you activly use the fabric.
Please be aware that every punch needle has a different thickness. For the best punch needle experience it is important to use the right foundation cloth. We have specifically selected this fabric for the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle.