This is a premium ecological cotton canvas produced under GOTS certification. Great for free hand embroidery and punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles.
This is a sturdy canvas, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details natural ecological embroidery canvas
- Color: Natural (close to DMC floss color ecru)
- 500 x 160 cm (~5,4 yards x 64 inch)
- The entire production process of this canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria. So it is a great material for guilt free punching!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- Can be machine washed up to 40 C
- Weight is slightly heavier compared to our other canvas fabrics
Every punch needle has a different thickness. For the best punch needle experience it is important to use the right foundation cloth. We have specifically selected this fabric for the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle.