Make your next embroidery project with this beautiful ecological cotton canvas. This black ecological canvas fabric is produced under GOTS certification. This is the perfect foundation cloth for free hand embroidery projects and punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles.
This is a sturdy canvas, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details black ecological embroidery canvas
- Color: black (close to DMC floss color 310)
- Size: 500 x 150 cm (5,4 yards x 60 inch)
- This canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria. So it is a great material for guilt free punching!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain and weighs 223 gr/M3
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric in the washing machine up to 40C
We have specifically selected this fabric for the thinner sharp punch needles including the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle.