This premium linen fabric is great for embroidering your own table cloth. With 250 x 150 cm you have sufficient to cover a standard table. Contact us in case you have a bigger table and require a longer piece of linen fabric. You will get the linen directly from the roll, so you can make it perfectly fit for your table.
Contents of this Linen table cloth cross stitch kit
The set includes:
- 250 x 150 cm 28 count linen
- Border cross stitch patterns which you can stitch on the border
- Printed instructions to make the linen fit for your table
- Cross stitch tips
- Care instructions for your table linen
- A set of 4 embroidery needles in a glass tube (2 x size 24 and 2 x size 26 )
Product details Linen cloth
- 11 threads per cm / 28 count fabric
- Color: Off White
- Fabric: 100% Linen fabric
- Shrinkage: max 4%
- The fibre of this fabric is grown in France, and it is woven by a small weaving company in Austria. A 100% European fabric. Ecological considerations are at the heart of the weaving company, and all their processing and refining (with the exception of dying) is done by natural means. The linen fibre is grown in an environmentally sustainable way and under certified biological control (kbA).
We try to reflect the fabric color as good as possible on the pictures, however different computer screens may show slightly different colors.