Sunny Modern Moscow cross stitch pattern. This cross stitch pattern of Moscow cityscape, features the Saint Basil Church, Kremlin, Ostankino Tower, the lovely riverside, Moscow State University, the ministry of foreign affairs, and the stairs will bring you down to the most famous metro in the world. As it’s Moscow, snow can be found everywhere. The finished work will make a great gift for a Moscow lover! But of course you can also keep it as a cute decoration in your own home!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Sunny Modern Moscow cross stitch pattern
- Size: 95 x 96 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
- You can use other types of AIDA fabric (e.g. AIDA 18) but that impacts the size you need -> let is us know if you need help calculating.
This pattern is at intermediate level due to the size. With your purchase you will also receive instructions for beginners. Stitches used are: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.