Snowflake Butterfly cross stitch pattern. Here’s a butterfly that simply loves the winter. He even likes to show off how much he adores the snow. With his soft blue snow flake covered wings he has the perfect camouflage as well. Use this pattern to make a cute DIY gift for an animal lover, butterfly sweetheart or snow fanatic.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
After purchase you can directly download the pattern. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size Snowflake Butterfly cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size:60 x 56 stitches
- Fabric: use 8 x 8 inch Aida 14 (20 x 20 cm).
- It will fit nicely in a 6 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.