DIY gift for construction worker. With this listing you receive 2 cross stitch patterns to make both the female and male construction worker. This cross stitch pattern from our modern job series features “the construction worker”: A young worker in a orange overall ready to do some digging. The pattern also includes the quote “the road to success is always under construction”.
The patterns will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
This listing is just the pattern. You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size DIY gift for construction worker
• Illustration size: 39 x 45 stitches
• Fabric: using Aida 14 the grid size will be approximately: 5 x 5 inch (12,7 x 12,7 cm).
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.