DIY gift for civil engineer. This listing is for a cross stitch pattern from our modern job series. It features both the female and male “civil engineer”, a young professional with a theodolite, ready to do some measurements.
The pattern will download instantly as a full color PDF file. You will get the following files:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size DIY gift for civil engineer
• Illustration size: 48 x 44 stitches
• Grid size: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch Aida 14 (18 x 18 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is suitable for a beginner, but it expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.