Cross stich pattern mathmatics teacher. With this listing you will receive both the male and female version of the mathmatics teacher from our Stitch a Job series. Create an original gift for a teaching friend.
The pattern will download instantly and include:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size Cross stich pattern mathmatics teacher
• Illustration size: 29 x 33 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch Aida 14 (~18 x 18 cm).
• It will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.