Zuid-Holland map cross stitch pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of Zuid-Holland, with a heart for the capital: Den Haag. Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a wedding or make as home decoration.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Zuid-Holland map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 90 x 75 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners.
Cross Stitch Kit
This listing is only for a digital cross stitch pattern, but we also have a cross stitch kit available that includes all the materials needed to make this pattern. You can see the kit if you scroll down under “you may also like”.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.