Baby Girl Cross Stitch Design . This modern embroidery sampler features a girl blowing bubbles in the sky. It will make a great decoration for your nursery. The colors of the pattern are red, pink & gray, but you can easily replace them to match the colors of your baby’s room. The pattern comes with an alphabet to enter the Name, date of birth, weight and length of your small one.
This is for the baby-girl version of the design. You can find the baby-boy design here in our shop.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- An alphabet pattern in three sizes to make the large and smaller sized letters.
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size Baby Girl Cross Stitch Design
• Illustration size: 210 x 280 stitches
• Fabric: with Aida 18 at least 40 x 50 cm (16 x 20 inch). The illustration will become approx 30 x 40 cm large (~11,7 x 15,5 inch).
• It will fit nicely in a standard frame
• We recommend to frame it with double sided adhesive tape:
This pattern is at intermediate level as it’s larger then most of our other designs. It is only cross stitch so it is not a complex pattern to make. So a beginner might take the opportunity as well! It’s just larger. The pattern expects that you know how to make a cross stitch. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.