Baby Girl birth sampler cross stitch pattern. This modern embroidery sampler features a girl blowing bubbles in the sky. It will make a great decoration for your nursery. The colors of the pattern are red, pink & gray, but you can easily replace them to match the colors of your baby’s room. The pattern comes with an alphabet to enter the Name, date of birth, weight and length of your small one.
This is for the baby-girl version of the design. You can find the baby-boy design here in our shop.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Baby Girl birth sampler cross stitch pattern
- Size: 210 x 280 stitches
- Fabric: use 16 x 20 inch Aida 18 (~40 x 50 cm)
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
- We recommend to frame it with double sided adhesive tape.
This pattern is at intermediate level as it’s larger then most of our other designs. It is only cross stitch so it is not a complex pattern to make. So a beginner might take the opportunity as well! It’s just larger. The pattern expects that you know how to make a cross stitch. We have included tips for beginners.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.