DIY gift Pastor Cross Stitch pattern. This embroidery pattern from our modern job series features “the pastor” or “the preacher”. A young man that found his mission. It would make a great gift for the pastor of your wedding or for the preacher’s wife.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size DIY gift Pastor Cross Stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 29 x 36 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is suitable for a beginner, and it only expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. The pattern includes our best embroidery tips.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.