DIY gift for Privacy officer cross stitch pattern. With this listing you will receive two cross stitch patterns. Both the male and Female “privacy officer” are included. With the implementation of the GDPR law in Europe, this couple is extremly busy sending all those e-mails on the new privacy law :-).
Members of the Koekoek patron family will receive this pattern for free. You can become a member for only 1 USD /month. Check www.patreon.com/studiokoekoek for more information. But of course you can also choose to purchase this instant download.
Create it as an original gift for your favorite boss, friend, or hang it in your office.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size DIY gift for Privacy officer
• Illustration size: 38 x 41 stitches (female) 38 x 41 stitches (male)
• Grid size including white space: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: use at least 7 x 7 inch Aida 14 (~18 x 18 cm).
• It will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner level. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.