DIY GIFT for FARMER.. This listing is for a cross stitch pattern from our modern job series. It features “the farmer”, a young man in a blue overall with a fork. Of course the tractor cannot be missed. What crops is he planting?
The pattern will download instantly as a full color PDF file. You will get the following files:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size DIY Gift for Farmer
• Illustration size: 45 x 41 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch Aida 14 (18 x 18 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is at intermediate level, mainly because of the French knot. The French knot and half cross stitch are a bit trickier to stitch, but you can find some great tutorials online. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• French knot
• Half cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.