DIY gift for speech pathologist. . Use these two cross stitch patterns to make a modern office decor or gift for a speech therapist. You will get both a female and a male speech pathologist pattern. They are sweet and patient people that love to learn children to talk without fears and faults.
The patterns will download instantly as a PDF file. You will get the following files:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size DIY gift for speech pathologist
• Illustration size: 42 x 34 stitches
• Grid size: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm) Aida 28 and stitch over two holes. Alternatively use Aida 14 and stitch normal stitches
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. You can contact us for more information
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.