Volunteer firefighter cross stitch kit. This is a modern embroidery kit from our Stitch a Job series. It features the “Fireman”. She has her hose ready for action, and loves to play with water to extinguish another fire! It will make a great gift for a future Fireman. This is the female version. You can also find a male version in our shop.
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 5 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
Size volunteer firefighter cross stitch kit
• Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
Copyright gift for future fireman
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.