Modern Cross Stitch Kit Civil Engineer from our stitch a job series. It features “the civil engineer”. You can choose for a female or male version. The engineer is young, hardworking and ready to do some measurements with their theodolite.
Mix and match with the 100+ other modern job patterns in our shop and cross stitch your entire family!
The kit includes:
- A print of the cross stitch pattern
- 1 embroidery needle
- The required DMC embroidery floss
- High quality Aida Fabric
- A 5 inch embroidery hoop
- A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English, Dutch or Spanish.
- Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
- It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used are the Back stitch line, Cross stitch and Half cross stitch.
Copyright Cross Stitch Kit Civil Engineer
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.