With this cross stitch kit you can make the trendy version of the famous painting “Girl with the pearl earring” by Johannes Vermeer. The kit contains step by step instructions for beginners. And as you stitch on black Aida fabric you won’t have to fill the complete background.
The kit contains:
- A full color print of the pattern
- 19 colors DCM embroidery floss, made in France
- Black Aida 14 count fabric, woven in Europe
- A blunt embroidery needle, made in Germany
- Step by step instructions for beginners
- Tips for stitching on dark fabrics
The design of the trendy girl was made by Marieke Voorsluijs from Club Geluk and has a copyright. Studio Koekoek has exclusive rights to produce the cross stitch kits.
Size and level
The final piece will be approx 21 x 27,5 cm large.
We rate this pattern at intermediate – expert level due to the number of stitches and dark fabric. But an ambitious beginner can start with this work as well. We included instructions for beginners.