This Ark of Noah cross stitch kit contains variegated floss! It makes a great birth sampler gift for a new born baby. But of course you can also stitch it without name. The pattern includes a full alphabet pattern so you can customize it to your liking. The wood of the Ark is stitched with variegated floss which gives it more depth. With 30 cm (12 inch) size hoop this will be the eye catcher on your wall. You can frame the piece in the embroidery hoop, or a picture frame.
The kit includes:
- A print of the cross stitch pattern spread over multiple pages
- 2 embroidery needles
- DMC embroidery floss
- DMC variegated embroidery floss
- High quality white Aida Fabric
- An 12 inch (30 cm) embroidery hoop
- A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English and Dutch.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the kit.
Size Ark of Noah Cross Stitch Kit
• Fabric: we will send you 16 x 16 inch (40 x 40 cm) fabric
• It will fit in the 12 inch (~30 cm) embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
This pattern is suitable for beginners. It is expected that you have some some basic knowledge of the cross stitch and it includes 3/4 stitches and backstitch lines . We have included our best tips on embroidery. You can also read more tips for cross stitching at our blog
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.