Flamita ecological wool
Flamita is a premium ecological wool with an uneven thickness. It is suitable for punch needle, knitting, crocheting and weaving projects.
- Crochet/knitting: needles 4-5 mm.
- Use with 3 size punch needle set or the adjustable punch needle
- 1 ball = 50 gram = 95 meter. Gauge 16 = 10 mm.
|Name||Price||Stock status||Product Details|
|001 - Flamita white ecological merino wool||€5,78 (€5,78 excl. VAT)||In stock|
|101 - Flamita silver ecological merino wool||€5,78 (€5,78 excl. VAT)||In stock|
|104 - Flamita fucsia ecological merino wool||€5,78 (€5,78 excl. VAT)||In stock|
|127 - Flamita beige ecological merino wool||€5,78 (€5,78 excl. VAT)||In stock|
|Bamboo crochet needle 4,5mm | US size 7||€2,89 (€2,89 excl. VAT)||In stock|
|Bamboo knitting needles 4mm | UK size 8 | US size 6||€2,89 (€2,89 excl. VAT)||In stock|
We call this guilt-free wool:
- Mulesing-free Argentinian wool, spun in Italy.
- The raw material of this wool is GOTS certified, the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain (both for environmental and social criteria).
- Sheep are kept in accordance with recognized organic standards, are lovingly and gently shorn and receive antibiotics only in absolute exceptional cases.
- Colors are produced free of harmful substances like toxic heavy metals. Dying this way might – in exceptional cases – impact color fastness of the wool. So don’t hang your blankets or cushions in bright sunlight!
- This wool is biodegradable.
Happy sheep and happy people practices in the supply chain. Guilt-free stitching is the best!