This Gütermann Creativ HT2 Textil Glue is the ideal adhesive for all your textile projects. HT2 Textil is free of harmful solvents. This glue is great for countless textiles like securing the backside of your punch needle project. But you can also use this to glue other materials such as suede, wood, rubber and many more.
Wash and cleaning resistant glue.
How to use Textile Glue step by step
- Apply adhesive to one of the textile parts, allow the applied adhesive to dry for 5 minutes.
- Stick the textile parts together.
- Remove any excess adhesive residue before dripping with lukewarm water
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes after attaching.
- For best results, iron your glued seam for about 10 to 15 seconds. Ironing also ensures that the adhesive layer obtains its high washing resistance.
Test adhesives on an invisible spot.
Because of the washing resistance for temperatures up to 90 ° C, HT2 Textil is ideal for hemming fabrics and repairing clothes. Applications and textile decorations can also be easily attached with HT2 Textil. HT2 Textil dries transparant and odorless and forms a flexible adhesive layer. With this solid plastic tube, the glue can be applied evenly and drip-free.