This is a beautiful ecological cotton canvas and a great foundation cloth for free hand embroidery and punch needle projects (using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles).
This is a sturdy canvas, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details Touch of Blue Ecological Punch Canvas
- Color: Touch of Blue (close to color 775)
- 100 x 150 cm (approx 40 x 60 inch)
- The entire production process of this canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria. So it is a great material for guilt free punching!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- Can be machine washed up to 40 C
- Weight: 223 gr/M3
Please note that when punching, this needle is only suitable for thin & sharp punch needles like our clover punch needle. This fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle or 3 size punch needle set