Make your next punch needle project with this beautiful ecological cotton canvas. This black ecological canvas fabric is produced under GOTS certification. This is the perfect foundation cloth for punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles. This is a sturdy canvas, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details Black Ecological Punch Canvas
- Color: Black
- We sell this fabric in pieces of 100 x 150 cm
- All the work to make this punch canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain. Farmers grow the cotton on ecological farms, spinners spin, and weavers weave this product under stict environmental and social criteria (like workhours). So it is a great material for guilt free punching!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric with the washing machine up to 40 C
- Weight: 223 gr/M3
Every punch needle has a different thickness. For the best punch needle experience it is important to use the right foundation cloth. We have specifically selected this fabric for the thinner punch needles including the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle.