This beautiful black ecological canvas is produced under GOTS certification. This is the perfect foundation cloth for free hand embroidery or punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles. This canvas is woven with a sturdy 223 gr/m3, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details black ecological embroidery canvas
- Color: black (close to DMC floss color 310)
- Size: 74 x 74 cm
- This canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria. So it is a great material for guilt free punching!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain and weighs 223 gr/M3
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric in the washing machine up to 40C, which is handy if you activly use the fabric.