Premium ecological cotton canvas. Foundation cloth for free hand embroidery projects or punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles. This is a sturdy canvas, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details old pink ecological punch canvas
- Color: Old Pink (DMC floss color 3726)
- Size: 500 x 150 cm (~5,4 yards x 60 inch)
- All the work to make this canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain. Farmers grow the cotton on ecological farms, spinners spin, and weavers weave this product under stict environmental and social criteria (like workhours). So it is a great material for guilt free crafting!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric with the washing machine up to 40 C
- Weight: 223 gr/M3
Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle. It is suitable for free hand embroidery and punch needles with fine sharp needle ends.
There are no reviews yet.