With this tear off cotton stable you can secure the backside of your fabric when making applications or embroideries on thinner or stretching materials. It is suitable for both machine and hand embroidery. You can easily iron this on the backside of your fabric.
Looking for a different embroidery stabilizer? See the full collection here in our shop
How to use the cotton stable with an embroidery hoop?
- Cut a piece of cotton stable about 5 cm (2 inch) bigger than the embroidery hoop you want to use to make your embroidery
- Lay your fabric, with the back side facing up, on top of the inner ring
- Lay the cotton stable, with the adhesive side down, on top of your fabric
- Iron directly on top of the cotton stable for about 10 seconds. Let it cool down.
- Open your embroidery hoop and lay the inner ring on a flat surface
- Lay your fabric with cotton stable on top of the inner ring
- Lay the outside ring of your embroidery hoop on top of the cotton stable and use the screw to fix both fabrics in the hoop
- Make your embroidery on the front side of the fabric, going through both the fabric and the cotton stable
- Once you finish your embroidery you can tear of any excess cotton stable
- Easily to tear off excess pieces
- One side adhesive
- Soft feeling, can be worn directly on the skin
- Suitable for machine embroidery and hand embroidery
- Used to stabilize embroidery and applications on fabrics
- Color: White
- Size: 44 cm x 5 meter roll
- Can be washed at max 60C and dry cleaned
There are no reviews yet.