Tulip cross stitch pattern featuring three cheerful tulip. It’s so beautiful to see them pop out the ground in spring. And with this cross stitch design you can enjoy them all days of the year! You can use this pattern to create a spring cushion cover or to make a framed piece.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size tulip cross stitch pattern
- Size: 106 x 56 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 22 x 18 inch Aida 6 (~55 x 40 cm) to turn your work into a cushion cover (picture 1)
- On aida 14 fabric: use at least 10 x 7 inch (25 x 18 cm) to frame your piece (picture 2)
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.