Modern embroidery pattern from our modern job series. It features the female “pharmacist” in the pharmacy. You can get the male version here in our shop. As expected, there’s a lot of white in the pharmacy, with tons of pills to help you get better soon. The pharmacist (or technician) is pleased to help getting you the right ones. On the counter an old fashioned baby scale as decoration.
The kit includes:
- A print of the cross stitch pattern
- 1 embroidery needle
- The required DMC embroidery floss
- High quality Aida Fabric
- A 5 inch embroidery hoop
- Cross stitch tips for beginners (in English & Dutch)
- Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
- It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used are the Back stitch line, Cross stitch and Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.