Cross stitch kit from our modern job series. It features the “graphic designer”, either the female or the male version.
This kit will make a very original thank you gift.
The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss on a floss sorter
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 5 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English, Dutch or Spanish.
You will find the designer standing in front of an inspirational wall full with beautiful pieces from other designers. A wall to get ideas when you’re blocked, or to simply look at and enjoy!
We’ve featured a few of our favorite designers, artists and illustrators:
– Erin from www.erinheaton.etsy.com
– Anke from www.ankepanke.nl
– Esther from www.sweetandmellow.etsy.com
– Stacy from www.gingiber.etsy.com
– Nelleke from www.redcheeksfactory.com
– Iris from www.pietenkees.etsy.com
– Marloes from www.marloesdevries.com
– Sandra from www.sandraartstudio.etsy.com
• Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
These patterns are intermediate level due to the level of detail and use of french knots. But with patience you can also make it as a beginner. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• French knots
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
You can find more details here
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.