With this ecological punch needle project kit you can make a botanical punch needle cushion. Use it as stool cover or add filling to make a trendy leaf cushion. It includes premium ecological punch needle materials. Carefully curated to form a perfect match between needle, fabric and yarn. The kit includes needle, materials for backside and frontside. It is a design of dutch textile artist Marianne Dekkers – Roos.
Contents of the Botanical Punch Needle Cushion Project kit:
- 60 x 60 cm Ecological linen punch needle fabric woven in Austria
- 50 x 50 cm GOTS certified ecological canvas for the backside
- 45 cm quilting hoop
- 5 balls of Lanita 100% ecological merino wool
- 3 size punch needle set
- Needle threader
- Canvas bag to save your needles
- Sewing thread
- Sewing needle
- Step by Step instructions in Dutch & English
Add your own:
- Filling (optional)
- Sewing machine (optional)
About the designer Marianne Dekkers – Roos
Allround crafter Marianne Dekkers – Roos loves to crochet and punch needle. She is known for her popular blog maRRose Colorful Crochet & Crafts and recently published the book “Punch as a Pro”. She’s a passionate teacher and taught many people in the Netherlands the ins and outs of Punch Needle Embroidery.
Prefer to join a punch needle workshop?
We also use these kits in punch needle workshops given by Marianne. You can check our workshop agenda here