Balloon Cross Stitch pattern. Easy embroidery pattern from our modern job series. It features “the balloon salesman”: that typical man that gets all the attention of your children with his beautiful balloons. Next to the salesman you see a small girl with long blond her. She looks so happy with her red balloon!
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– An overview of the pattern on a single page
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size Balloon Cross Stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 52 x 84 stitches
• Grid size: 110 x 110 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 11 x 11 inch (28 x 28 cm)
• It will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop, but will also look nice in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.