This is a funny cross stitch kit from our job series. It features the “writer”. You can choose between a male and a female design.
On the desk you’ll find a typewriter, a feather pen, and a computer. The almost empty wine bottle can not be missed as these writers live Ernest Hemingway’s motto “write drunk, edit sober” ;-).
You can use the patterns to make a very original gift for the writer or blogger in your life.
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 5 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English, Dutch or Spanish.
• Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
You can find more details here
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.