Modern embroidery kit from our modern job series. It features the “flight attendant”, this is the female version. You can find the male version here in my shop. Oh my, what are their smiles huge! They really love their job and like to give you the most comfortable flight ever. Great stitching project to make during a long flight – what else will you do in a plane?
With these kits you can make a cute gift for a stewardess or collector of air themed objects. It matches very well with the other modern job patterns in our shop.
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 5 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
• Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.