In this 4-hour workshop, you’ll learn step-by-step how to punch needle. We’ll work with premium ecological supplies from our collection.
What you’ll learn in this punch needle workshop
- Overview of different materials and needles
- How to transfer a pattern to your fabric. You can pick one of our sample designs or draw your own pattern.
- How to punch step by step
- How to prevent frequently made beginner mistakes
- How to make different punch needle stitches
- How to finish your punch needle project
- Materials used during the workshop are included. You can also use one of our punch needles during the workshop.
- After the workshop, you can take the embroidery hoop and the piece of fabric you worked on home.
- If you’d like to continue practicing at home, you’re welcome to buy a punch needle, fabric and wool in our studio.
- You’ll get free coffee, tea, and water
- And we’ll have a few yummy snacks from the pâtisserie
Date & Time: Saturday 14th October 2023 14:00 – 18:00
Studio Koekoek, Weesperstraat 100 in Amsterdam.
This is close to the “Magere Brug” and the “Holocaust Name Monument” in the centre of Amsterdam. Metro station Weesperplein or Waterlooplein.
The punch needle workshop is suitable for beginners.
We’ll host the workshop in both Dutch and English
About Studio Koekoek’s workshop
We love to welcome you in our studio in Amsterdam. We’re working every day with textiles and like to share our enthusiasm with you. You’ll learn in small groups, so you’ll get lots of help with questions.
Workshop cancellation policy
In the unfortunate event that you cannot join your booked event, you are welcome to resell or give your ticket to somebody else who is able to attend. If you wish to cancel your ticket, we adhere to the following policy:
- Cancellations made more than 1 month before the event receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 31 days before the event receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before the event are not refunded.
- No-shows are not refunded.