In this 2 hour workshop you will learn how to weave a bracelet. You can pick your own colours!
What you’ll learn in this workshop
- How to warp your weaving loom
- How to make your first row.
- How to prevent common beginner mistakes when weaving
- How to take the bracelet from the loom and finish it.
- All materials used during the workshop are included. You can pick your own colours thread.
- If you want to continue creating at home you’re welcome to buy extra materials in our studio.
- Depending on your choice you can book the workshop:
- Renting the 20 cm loom. You can will then only use it during the workshop session
- or including the purchase of the 20 cm loom. You will then use the loom during the workshop and you’ll take it home afterwards. When you buy the loom directly when booking the workshop you will get a discounted combi-deal.
- You’ll get free coffee, tea, lemonade and water
- And we’ll have a few yummy snacks from the pâtisserie
- Lunch is not included, but if needed, we can give great tips for lunch places nearby
Date & Time: Friday 11 November 2023 15:30 – 17:30
Studio Koekoek, Weesperstraat 100 in Amsterdam.
This is close to the “Magere Brug” and the “Holocaust Name Monument” in the centre of Amsterdam. Metro station Weesperplein or Waterlooplein.
The session is suitable for beginners age 8+.
We’ll host the workshop in both Dutch and English
About Studio Koekoek’s workshop
We love to welcome you in our studio in Amsterdam. We’re working every day with textiles and like to share our enthusiasm with you. You’ll learn in small groups, so you’ll get lots of help with questions.
Workshop cancellation policy
In the unfortunate event that you cannot join your booked event, you are welcome to resell or give your ticket to somebody else who is able to attend. If you wish to cancel your ticket, we adhere to the following policy:
- Cancellations made more than 1 month before the event receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 31 days before the event receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before the event are not refunded.
- No-shows are not refunded.