With this listing you’ll receive 24 balls of lanita premium ecological wool. You will get 24 different colors. This will make a great gift for a color lover!
We love to use this soft wool for knitting, crochet and weaving. You can also use this yarn for punch needle embroidery projects with the 3 size punch needle or medium refill needle of the clover needle. This mulesing-free Argentinian wool is spun in Italy.
We will package this set in a cardboard box and will gift wrap the box.
Details of Lanita Ecological Wool 24 color set
- 100% Ecological Merino Wool
- 24 colors included
- 50 gram = 160 meter
- Knitting Needles 4-4,5 mm
- Gauge 22 = 10 mm
- Dry Flat
We do our best to capture the colors as they are, but screen resolutions may impact the color you see. You can also request a color card to be sure about different color tones.
Premium Eco Wool
- The raw material of this wool is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain (both for environmental and social criteria).
- Herders take care of their sheep in accordance with recognized organic standards. Hence, they are lovingly and gently shorn and only receive antibiotics in absolute exceptional cases.
- Colors are produced free of harmful substances like toxic heavy metals. Dying this way might – in exceptional cases – impact color fastness of the wool. So we recommend that you do not hang the wool in bright sunlight!
- This wool is biodegradable.
Happy sheep and happy people practices in the supply chain. Guilt-free stitching is the best!