This is a great quality weaving loom, it just has an ugly burned logo – pure estetics.
This 20 cm loom is a great lap loom for beginners and children. The loom comes with a heddle bar and two suttles. This makes it easy to quickly weave back and forward in the threads. The instruction booklet explains how to warp your loom and how to weave.
Small weaving loom product details
- Includes step by step weaving instructions
- Includes detachable heddle bar (this creates difference in height between your threads).
- Includes two large size shuttles
- Sturdy quality made in Europe from quality beech wood
- Size of the loom 24 cm x 35 cm x 4,7 cm (~9,5″ x 14″ x 1,5″)
- Maximum weaving width: 18 cm (~7″)
- The loom has a lenght of 35 cm (~14″). You can extend the lenght of your weaving project with the use of clamps (not included).
- Comes pre-warped on part of the loom. So you can directly start making a small piece
- 4 mm in between warp threads (7 threads per inch)
Please note that the loom is made from natural wood. Hence it is possible that your loom looks slightly different than the one pictured.