Gordita is a premium ecological wool which we love to use for punch needle embroidery projects with our adjustable punch needle. You can also use the gordita wool for knitting or crochetting garments and weaving projects. Gordita is chunky wool. So you will finish your project in a breeze. This mulesing-free Argentinian wool is spun in Italy.
Details of Gordita black ecological Merino wool
- 100% Ecological Merino Wool
- Color: black
- 50 gram = 80 meter
- Needles 5-7 mm
- Gauge 16 = 10 mm
- Dry Flat
Premium Ecological Wool
- The raw material of this wool is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain (both for environmental and social criteria).
- Herders take care of their sheep in accordance with recognized organic standards. Hence, they are lovingly and gently shorn and only receive antibiotics in absolute exceptional cases.
- Colors are produced free of harmful substances like toxic heavy metals. Dying this way might – in exceptional cases – impact color fastness of the wool. So we recommend that you do not hang the wool in bright sunlight!
- This wool is biodegradable.
Happy sheep and happy people practices in the supply chain. Guilt-free stitching is the best!