This mulesing-free Argentinian wool is spun in Italy. Flamita is a premium ecological wool which is suitable for knitting, crochet, weaving, felting and punch needle embroidery. It is a soft thread with an irregular thickness.
Details of white ecological wool for punch needle, knitting and weaving
- 100% Ecological Merino Wool
- Color: white
- 50 gram = 95 meter
- Knitting Needles 4-5 mm
- Gauge 16 = 10 mm
- Dry Flat
We do our best to capture the colors as they are, but screen resolutions may impact the color you see. You can also request a color card to be sure about different color tones.
Premium Eco Wool
- The raw material of this wool is GOTS certified.
- Sheep are kept in accordance with recognized organic standards, are lovingly and gently shorn and receive antibiotics only in absolute exceptional cases.
- Colors are produced free of harmful substances like toxic heavy metals. Dying this way might – in exceptional cases – impact color fastness of the wool. So don’t hang your blankets or cushions in bright sunlight!
- This wool is biodegradable.
Happy sheep and happy people practices in the supply chain. Guilt-free stitching is the best!