Sinterklaas cross stitch pattern. This is an easy embroidery pattern to make Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet. Sinterklaas visits the Netherlands on the 5th of December to give presents to kids that have been sweet. Piet is his helper and is always generous with “pepernoten’.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size Sinterklaas cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 29 x 33 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: use 5 x 5 inch Aida 14 (13 x 13 cm).
• It will fit nicely in a 4 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.