Noord-Brabant map cross stitch pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of Noord-Brabant, with a heart for the capital: Den Bosch. Create an original gift for a wedding or make as home decoration.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A full color pattern on a single page
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
SIZE Noord-Brabant map cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 90 x 49 stitches
• Fabric: use at least 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm).
• It will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop when you use Aida 14. Stitching on Aida 16 count it will fit in an 8 inch hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
Cross Stitch Kit
This listing is only for a digital cross stitch pattern, but we also have a cross stitch kit available that includes all the materials needed to make this pattern.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.