Netherlands Soccer player Cross Stitch pattern. This embroidery pattern from our soccer player series features “the Dutch soccer player”. We used Huntelaar as our inspiration. Number 19 is wearing his world cup outfit. He is ready to make another great penalty goal! It will make a great gift for a Dutch soccer team fan, even if its yourself :-).
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
We are also happy to make a cross stitch pattern for your favorite team. Contact us to get details on prizes.
Size Netherlands Soccer player Cross Stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 32 x 38 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 28 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm) , stitch over 2 holes
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is at intermediate level, it expects basic knowledge of the stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
• Quarter cross stitch
Customize this pattern
Ask us to customize this pattern for your favorite team. We can change the outfit to match the team’s outfit. We could also change the color of the hair of the player. Add-on costs for customizing this pattern start at 3 euro’s + the costs of this pattern.
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.