Lionel Messi cross stitch pattern. This embroidery pattern from our soccer player series features “the Argentinian soccer player”. He is ready to make a large number of goals. It will make a great gift for a Argentinian soccer team fan. We used Lionel Messi as our inspiration.
Use our waste cotton canvas to stitch this pattern on any fabric you like. For instance on the sports bag of your boyfriend!
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size Lionel Messi cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 32 x 37 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 28 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm) , stitch over 2 holes
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is at intermediate level, because of the quarter cross stitch. It expects basic knowledge of the stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
• Quarter cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.