This simple cross stitch pattern features a map of the USA state Connecticut, with a heart for the state capital: Hartford. But of course you can also place the heart for New Haven, Stamford, Bridgeport, Norwalk or any other city you love in this beautiful state. Create an original gift for a wedding or make as home decoration.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
• Illustration size: 90 x 65 stitches
• Grid size: 120 x 120 stitches
• Fabric: use 11 x 11 inch Aida 14 (~28 x 28 cm).
• It will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.