Myanmar map cross stitch pattern. This simple cross stitch pattern features a map of Burma, with a heart for the capital: Naypyidaw.
Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a migrating friend or international wedding.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A single page overview of the pattern in full color
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size Myanmar map cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 45 x 90 stitches
- Fabric: use 11 x 11 inch Aida 14 (~28 x 28 cm).
- It will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the cross stitch. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.