This simple cross stitch pattern features a map of the African continent, with a heart which you can place anywhere you feel home. Create as an original gift for a migrating friend or make as home decoration.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
• Illustration size: 96 x 110 stitches
• Grid size: 140 x 140 stitches
• Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm).
• It will fit in a 10 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
Cross Stitch Kit
This listing is only for a digital cross stitch pattern, but we are happy to make a kit for this pattern. To discuss all the details please contact us.
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.