This cross stitch pattern features the “flutist”. We include both a male and female variant of this pattern. They are playing a beautiful song on their shiny flute. You’ll see the music sheets on the standard, but these players are so good that they hardly need to look at the notes.
It will make a great gift for a professional or amateur flutist musician.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– 2 x A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– 2 x A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
• Illustration size of both patterns: 29 x 38 stitches
• Grid size including white space: 55 x 55 stitches
• Fabric: Use 6 x 6 inch AIDA 14 (15 x 15 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 4 inch embroidery hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is at intermediate level due to the use of the french knot. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used, and includes our best embroidery tips.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• French knot
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. You can contact us for more information
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.