This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male Fashion Designer cross stitch pattern. They have a big love for fabrics and ribbons. They’ve just finished making the samples for three new dresses. The male designer was inspired by the great German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. The female designer could be your best friend.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size Fashion Designer cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 50 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.