This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male fashion deisgner. They have a big love for fabrics and ribbons. They’ve just finished making the samples for three new dresses. The male designer was inspired by the great German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. The female designer could be your best friend.
The patterns will download instantly as a PDF file. You will get the following files for each of the patterns:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
• Illustration size: 50 x 38 stitches
• Grid size including white space: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm) Aida 28 and stitch over two holes. Alternatively use Aida 14 and stitch normal stitches
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. You can contact us for more information
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.