This listing includes a cross stitch pattern for the Indian Chief. He is standing in front of his wigwam and of course we could not miss the totem pole and a little fire. It will make a great decoration for a children’s room, and birthday gift for boy or girl. Of course you could also give it to a wannabe-Indian.
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 6 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English, Dutch or Spanish.
• Fabric: we will send you 8 x 8 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 6 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.